Saturday, March 27, 2010

Orange Juice Cream Of Tartar Weight Loss Diet

"2012



2012


A lot of my practice has reached desperate people wondering what will happen I have seen people consumed by fear seeking someone who can answer that question for sure, trying to play every prophet who has been in our civilization, trying to understand the past cultures forecasts made on our time.

And every one of them I ask: Do you know what it's worth going to happen?

I truly believe that no one can say with certainty what changes, how and when they happen, and indeed, whether any one continent is going to sink or surface, whether the water is going to end, whether the Earth will explode or secret agendas will be revealed, does not serve us anything at all. We used to live in fear, does not serve us dwelling on what will happen.

Only one thing I can say with certainty: We reap what we sow, we get back to what you have left us, our actions, our thoughts and our feelings, and this was received individually and as a group (family, community, national and international).

We can not say: "The world is poor because of the powerful and ambitious, because of the conspiracy" as if we did not we were part of the world, as if we have enough participation to be part of the responsibility for what our society is.

Most likely, yes being handled, both information and containment technologies that would make our lives more pleasant, however, if our decision, we could all live in a more natural, we could all say "no" consumerism, materialism and, above all, fear (economic, death, loneliness, etc). We could all learn to listen to our hearts, go to the center of our being and discover our light. Currently there are many techniques of self-knowledge and self-healing, yoga, reiki, etc; spectacular books that can give us a guide, only a guide to follow the path for ourselves and discover what we really have inside, the substance of love we are pure facts.

Things are as they are, and have had to be because it is the only way we can discover for ourselves the power that lies in our spirit, our mind and feelings, and not because someone else to tell us. Although we had had the whole truth, all tools available for how to live happy, we had not made, because we serve others give us the secret of happiness, we must discover it for ourselves. That is why we never find out answers will bring peace and happiness, so it is to believe blindly refer us to others, in the visions of others, what others perceive the world tangible and intangible, and that we safeguard our own fears, will only lead us to blame others when things are not as told to us, and that we put back in the stance of "blaming" and not take our own responsibility.

I always say no matter what happens in 2012, all or nothing, catastrophe or keep things as they like ever, this will not prevent the charge of my life is my own being, you can not realize, become aware of who I am, my power, my ability to love and now I have a beautiful life to live with the wonder that exists in every human being on Earth with all its natural creatures. What has happened has happened and what matters is that I feel connected to the universe, knowing what I am. Only awareness of what we really are, life is in everyone and everything, that everything has consciousness and can relate to everything from a feeling of love, is what will lead us to a real change. I can not make another change, but I can decide to change me.

This is the time, this time I have for making me aware, and each of us that we can make that leap, we are creating a world of light, hopefully sooner than later, will bring the harvest of our sowing.




Azaharys

0 comments:

Post a Comment